Friday, February 18, 2011

The Chameleon

Today the Artbounders left after we dropped them at the Fairmont Mara Safari Club. My first Bogani trip is over. With a fast turnaround the next group already here, I will be joining them tonight at dinner and commencing what a trip that is more typical of that I will be doing for my duration with Me to We.

After the drop off, Julia (another facilitator) and I had the rest of the day to relax. Among laundry, clean up, and rest we stumbled upon a chameleon. About 10cm long, this guy was trying to cross some of the house keeper ladies’ and gentleman’s paths. As soon as we pointed it out to them, they jumped and screamed throwing some small rags on the lizard and grabbing our arms. They insisted that I document the moment and instructed me to get my camera. Inching closer we were successful in the photographic capture.

Followed by many large and loud days, sometimes the small things are worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment